Drop in Hockey sessions allow players of all skill levels the chance to participate in real game situations without being overly competitive. ** Times are subject to change. Please refer to our monthly calendar.
- All players/goalies must sign in at the front desk before the beginning of the session
- FULL EQUIPMENT IS REQUIRED
- Helmets must be worn at all times. Full facial protection is strongly recommended.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be required at the front desk.
- Fighting, checking and horseplay will not be tolerated
- No alcohol or tobacco use on the premises
- We reserve the right to cancel a session if fewer than 5 people are present
- Limited to 30 skaters, 4 goalies per session
For more information please call us @ (815) 939 - 1946
Please call us at (815) 939-1946 with any questions.Online Registration >